Friday, August 09, 2013

Day off.

I slept in until 7:45 this morning... it was nice.  I thought I had turned my alarm off but I didn't so I was awake at 5:45 but managed to sneak in a few more hours after I turned it off... 

Today is going to be low key.  I am planning on some beautification rituals (mani/pedi) and I have to go shopping for a wedding present and card.  I have to be on the east side at 5pm so I think I will leave my place at 4ish.

I think I may hop up to Greenlake for a run soon... I need to exercise a little bit if I'm going to eat wedding reception food tonight.

I like a good wedding..  this is what my horoscope said today.

Today is an 8 -- Learn from an innocent. Give your appearance extra attention, and results win appreciation. Recharge your batteries. Sort out your resources. Put a sweet spin on your sales pitch. It's empowering. Bake cupcakes, maybe.

Okay, I've already recharged my batteries, I'm going to take extra care getting ready for the wedding (I'm going to look cute!), and the rest?  Cupcakes?

Oh well, it can't be all perfect (the horoscope/life continuum)...


I think I shall finish my coffee and see about squeaking in some exercise...

No comments: