Saturday, July 27, 2013

inside-ness

I am stuck inside for the rest of the afternoon... I got a facial earlier this afternoon and can't go out into the sun the rest of the day... I'm in for day... I have been trying to clean up around the place and sort through crap.  I'm tired of feeling like I don't have any space... I need to get rid of stuff...

Sometimes I feel like I'm stuck.. well, maybe not stuck but bogged down...  I just want to be free from stuff that I don't need...  how in the hell do I get rid of it (I suppose I could just chuck it right?)...

so.... here are a few updates - my friend who was offered the job at my office decided not to take it...
I am incredibly disappointed and thinking she's making a big mistake, but it's hers to make.
I ran around Greenlake with my friend Sarah this morning and then went to breakfast at the Greenlake Bar and Grill (yummy and I put half of it in a to-go box before I started eating it..).. good strategy there...

I did have an issue with some chocolate bars that I had in my apartment (they are gone now - partially through my consumption of them and I put the rest of them out to pasture in apartment lobby)... I did track them all and I don't regret it..

Laundry is being done... I got asked out by a member of the opposite sex (day and time tbd).... I was told I was skinny today AND that I was told that I was an inspiration at my ww meeting this morning - I've got that going for me.

I have to remember the positives... not the negatives.  There aren't a lot of negatives...

I am doing alright.

No comments: