Monday, August 12, 2013

Back to it!

It's back to work for me today. I'm going to go and I'm going to enjoy it!

Yesterday I did not usual, taught my class (I almost barfed because I worked so hard, delivered a head lamp to my friend Michelle for her to borrow, then did laundry and walked around Greenlake with my friend Bonnie. I also went to Target and bought some under the bed storage bins so that I can get some of the crap out of my closet and under the bed.

I am going to organize this apartment if it kills me! I just need to figure out what I don't need and to get rid of it.

Now we come to the part of this blog post where I talk about divine intervention... I can't get too specific but I'll give you a general idea about what happened.
I was feeling a little bit down last night and I decided to talk to my Dad (yeah, he's dead but I still talk to him once in a while)...  I said  something to the effect "Dad, I don't know if you can hear me but if you can will you please do this?" Well, guess what? just a few minutes later exactly what I asked for happened.  Yeah, it's hard to get the full context of things, but you get the idea.  I am positive that my Dad is around me and looking out for me.  It makes me feel really good to know that he's there.

I ended my three day weekend on a high note.  Thanks Dad.

This week it's back to the usual. I do get paid so that's cool...  I've got a trip to Las Vegas in the works I think... that might be fun.  Nothing definite just yet...

That's all I've got this morning...  blog to you later!

No comments: