Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Staying positive!

I am trying to trick myself into thinking that things are great!

I am having a hard time trying to find joy in my job momentarily... I will just fake it til I make it.

We have a mediation going on over the next few days and I need to pull it together and do what I do best.  Be an excellent host and make sure things get done...  and try not to punch anyone.

I woke up at 4:30 but managed to stay in bed until 5ish.  Hopefully I won't crash later on.

Here are a few photos from the wedding - they aren't great, but that's okay... some of them are self portraits...









the last one is fuzzy - but it's proof that I can hold a baby.  That is Tristan, he is three months old.  His mom is a friend and former camper of mine. 

I did not drop him. That's a plus.

No comments: