Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Two Sides

I am pretty good at handling busy situations at the office, but I also really just want to scream at the top of my lungs and tell everyone to take a flying leap sometimes....

I am trying to remain positive about everything but I'm just going a little bit crazy...  Today we have a mediation so I have been busy getting things put together so we can present a professional face. Not that I've been worried, it's a just a little crazy.  I am going to head in early to get everything set up.

There are also other things keeping me busy at work... people wanting me to buy things, asking me questions about things I know nothing about, making me cranky...  Sometimes I think I need a new profession.

Yesterday was my four year anniversary at the office...  maybe I'll make it to five.  Next summer I'm planning on going back to the Vermont Studio Center, but I'm going to drive across the country to get there... hopefully I will be able to take six weeks off, if not? Oh well... we will just cross that bridge when we get to it.

Three more days and then it's back to the weekend.

well...  hmm... I have no idea what to do now...

perhaps I will just finish my coffee...

No comments: