Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Hello Wednesday!

I didn't sleep well last night. I only woke up once a little bit warm...

I did have a few strange dreams about playing life sized board games and having to let down a female admirer easy... somehow the dream ended with me accidentally taking the stopper out of an inflatable exercise ball and having it fly around the room... if anyone wants to interpret that go ahead... I kept waking up though... I can't decided why - either I was hurting (my lower back hurts a bit) or I've just got a lot on my mind... 

The office should be a bit on the quiet side today... people are going to be out and hopefully I can get some busy work done...

I've been thinking about really getting my act together when it comes to applying for teaching positions/art related things... last year around this time Dad wasn't doing so well and my whole master plan fell apart.. but that's okay - I wouldn't change anything for the world...

I have a few things I need to do - migrate images over to my new web hosting site, clean out my studio, start prepping for the Vermont Studio Center next summer (did I tell you I'm going back and am planning on driving across the country to get there?)... A lot to do, I think I need to start making lists of things I need to do.

Tomorrow is Halloween.  In years past I've gone as a bitter middle-aged woman... I have no excuse this year to be that... it's nice.

I doubt if I will dress up.  I think I may just work out after work and go to bed early... I am going to be weighing in on Friday morning for weight watchers so that I can go eat pizza Friday night with some of my camp friends.

I know I've said it before but I really love and am thankful for my camp friends.  They are always there for me. In some recent dealings with other friends I find that they always don't have that safety net - or at least they don't think they do... it's nice to know that I have a group of people who will always be there for me... it gives me a lot of security and comfort.

Gosh, now I feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

I think I will finish my coffee and then get ready for the day! xoxoxo people!

No comments: