Thursday, October 31, 2013

hmmmm.....

Let me see...
Yesterday didn't go quite as expected.
Thank goodness I don't eat sweets because I would have been all over them.

My friend John was all set for surgery - checked in, anti-embolism stockings all set... they put him under and then he aspirated and had to be brought back out - no neck surgery... now I get to be stressed out some more.  Not that I care.... (but I do)... too much to go into here... let's just say it was a little bit stressful.... I ran a bit at the gym last night to get those exercised induced endorphins kicking in.  It worked...  for the time being... today I am feeling rather calm.

Today is Halloween! I have lunch plans with my friend Matt and then I'm going to work out this evening... tomorrow I'm going out for dinner with camp friends so I'm adjusting my ww monthly weigh in. I'm going tomorrow morning instead. I've been doing really well... stress will do wonders to curb my appetite.

I've been listening to the new Arcade Fire album a lot... I really dig it... you should all check it out...

I'm just rambling right now...  that's okay.

I woke up this morning with a tight lower back. I think my hip is out of whack and it's a little hard to move around.  I may hit up a yoga class tonight... I haven't been for a while... maybe I will check the schedule.  Sounds like a good idea and I can loosen up and sweat off a few pounds of water weight.

All the considerations...

Okay - that's it people... happy Halloween!

No comments: