Friday, November 01, 2013

Friday - Ouch.

Sometimes I am reminded that I am indeed a 46 year-old woman.

I must have not had my bike adjusted correctly on Tuesday - I've been out of whack since then. My lower back and hips are killing me.

Luckily I have my chiropractor on speed dial.  Well, actually I have his appointment scheduler online... so I am going first thing this morning (well - after I go weigh in at WW)... I don't think I can go the weekend with the pain radiating from my hips and lower back.

When it rains it pours...  This weekend is going to be busy though.

My oldest sister turns 50! crap - when did we get to be so old?? I also have a waxing appointment and then on Sunday I am teaching, but I've also been asked to light a candle at church to remember my Dad who was a longtime member. It's All Saints day service.  I'm glad I was asked. If he could see me now (although I think he can) he would be very pleased.

Overall I am feeling pretty good mentally - compared to Wednesday. 

Tonight I am going out with some of my camp friends to eat pizza and talk about life.  That's a good thing.. I love my camp friends.

Okay - I have to get a move on - too many things to do this morning! hosing myself off, ww, chiropractor - WORK then PIZZA!!!

No comments: