Monday, October 28, 2013

My Weekend...

I had more to report about my weekend yesterday but I thought a post about hot flashes and night sweats deserved it's own post.

Of course now I can't remember what I wanted to say but I will try to piece it together for you.

The weekend went pretty well... it was busy though.  My friend John came down from Bellingham on Friday and we went out for Pho.  If you know anything about me, you know that I don't usually venture into anything food-wise outside wedge salads and meat/chicken/etc... I have to admit that it was pretty good... I may have to get it more often.  The place we went is right down the street so it's not far. I picked up a to-go menu so I can order it sometime.

Saturday was busy too... I went to ww and then went to the gym to run on the treadmill for a while. As I was getting my water bottle filled up I was paged to the front desk. It turned out the the person who normally teaches the body sculpt and cycle class had a flat tire and they needed me to teach. What the heck! being paid to work out - it works for me.  That was an unexpected work out and money maker. The only complaint I had was that I didn't have my cycle shoes or playlists so I sort of had to wing it. I don't think anyone minded.

Later on Saturday my momma had a big brother clothing party which was pretty fun... I got a few more things and I think I have found my holiday party outfit. After the party we ended up going to dinner with my sister, niece and momma at the Wedgewood broiler... it was good.  I made it home a little before 7:30 and vegged out on the sofa.. (that was just Saturday)...

Yesterday I taught my normal class and then went to coffee with friends from my class.  I walked around my neighborhood and did some errands... I bought more flowers at the farmers market and took photos along the way... I also got some remedies for the night sweats (Estroven be mine!)...






I just uploaded these photos from my mobile app but it wiped out the last part of my post... that's okay - it wasn't that important. It was mostly about what's going on this week.  Okay that's it!

Later people!

No comments: