Sunday, December 29, 2013

Processing...

I haven't felt this crappy for a long time.

Getting dumped sucks.

I didn't have a defined relationship - remember we were just "hanging out"... I thought things were different though... I assumed things. I should never do that.

I won't say that I regret going throughout this - because it did bring some very good feelings and moments this year... feeling good about myself, feeling as though I was attractive and desirable by someone of the opposite sex... it helped me express myself more, and communicate more openly.

I didn't get the desired result.  Oh well, what can you do?

I just have to go on and deal with things as they come.

I'm thankful that I didn't fall head over heels and give my heart away (although I did have feelings that were more than just a fling sort of thing).

I am strong and I will be okay, in fact I will be even stronger...

I am reminded that I have a lot of really good friends and family members who love me and want the best for me.

I will be okay.

No comments: