Saturday, December 28, 2013

Well That Didn't Go as I Expected...

I got dumped yesterday.

It doesn't feel that great but I will survive.

You may recall that I had been "hanging out" with my friend John - it wasn't overly serious, but I had a good time spending time with him and I thought things were headed in a good direction (which I think they were)... but they didn't.

Oh well. I am if anything resilient.

On top of being dumped I have a cold and didn't sleep that well....

It should make for an interesting day.

I am going to the salon today to get my hair done and my legs waxed AND a Mani-Pedi... me time! I just hope I can stay awake through the whole thing.

I am slo supposed to go see a movie this afternoon... We will see if I can make it.

I suppose I should get a move on. I am going to weigh in this morning - it should be good being that I lost all of my desire for food after the dumping...

Oh well... I just have to move on right? Right!

No comments: