Thursday, January 02, 2014

Back at it!

Finally the Holidays are over and we can get back to business.

Although it's been a while since I've worked a full day I am going to plow through it today!

I look forward to keeping myself busy... I got a call yesterday asking if I could sub the cycle class this evening so I said yes... I am going to be the best cycle instructor I can be... and try to help people out when I can.  The gym was acquired over the holidays and is under new management. I am hopeful that I can help make the transition as easy as possible and not be a poop about it.

I will get more back if I am kind and helpful...

The thing that I have learned recently is that I have a lot of friends that love and care for me no matter what.  It feels good.

I am going to be counseling at a midwinter retreat in a few weeks and I am really looking forward to it.  To be back in my community to hopefully share my experiences...

I have a lot to look forward to this year and a lot to be thankful for.

No comments: