Friday, January 03, 2014

Last Night I Built a Nest

A friend of mine posted this to my timeline the other day





They are instructions for building a nest.

Last night I got home after teaching and built my own nest, I crawled into it and covered my head and cried a little bit... then I fell sleep. It was nice to nest for a while... I may do it again tonight after the ritual Friday night bath/Entertainment Weekly reading.

Sometimes you just have to build a nest..

Things are moving along - I had lunch with my cousin and my friend Kristen yesterday... later Kristen told me that I looked really tired.

I am... it's been a tough row to hoe for a while - but it's getting better.

This weekend I am subbing the body sculpt and cycle class on Saturday - the instructor says she is going to be out of town (although I don't think that's really the case)... but I am going to cover her classes both this weekend and the next. I can use the money and I'm being helpful and kind... I am going to go into saving mode.  I have some expenditures this year and want to make sure I can cover them.

The rest of the weekend is filled up with lunch with my sister and her family (presents!). A coffee date with a 26 year old and teaching... I suppose I should really clean up my apartment... it's starting to look like a sad messy person lives here... New Year, New Jen!

No comments: