Saturday, January 04, 2014

what what what???

Overall it's been a good day.. I started feeling a little sad this afternoon but I took myself out to peruse a new store down the street from me (Cone and Steiner) and then I stopped at Hello Robin for an ice cream sandwich made with homemade Macklesm'ore cookies and Molly Moon's mint ice cream.
I'll go back on the no sweets wagon tomorrow - but it was just what I needed.  I also solicited my FB friends for pick me up songs... I am currently listening to Don't You Worry About a Thing by Stevie Wonder... it's a good song. Overall I'm not too bad... I still have to go through it.

Tomorrow I am teaching and then I'm supposed to meet a gentleman for coffee... he's a pup, but what the heck... you never know unless you get out there...

I think tonight I shall build another nest and fall asleep in it. I like it a lot and am thinking about making a nest sculpture - neato!

The only way to get to the other side is to go through...


No comments: