Sunday, January 05, 2014

I will never be a cougar...

I was supposed to meet a youngster for coffee today - I just couldn't do it.

that's okay... I will continue to get out and do things... keep active and depend on my friends..

I was told today by one of my older male friends that I wasn't getting enough attention from what he could see from the situation... I think he is right.  When you are not used to getting attention you take anything you can get..

lessons learned...

I am doing laundry now and will meet my friend Bonnie later for a walk around the lake... I like walking and taking... exercise and dialogue... it's good.

I am ready to get back into the swing of things - full week this week.. full classes, full work schedule.  Fun fun fun...
I'm also getting new tires on my car and some other things done... who needs money anyway.

I have a lot to look forward to this year. New opportunities and new friends and good times.

This is the ice-cream sandwich I ate yesterday... it was yummy.  I'm back on the wagon today.


No comments: