Tuesday, January 07, 2014

Hey everybody

I survived the first day back to work.

It was busy and good... I've decided to quit being passive aggressive when it comes to things that bug me... first item of business - tell people at work that I'm not cleaning their dirty dishes out of the sink. I am not a maid and they don't pay me to do it.

I was backed up by my boss too... that's cool...

I've started getting things cleaned up around my work area... it's been so busy lately It got a bit messy - but I'm tired of it looking like an episode of hoarders.

New year, fresh start...

Today I am getting new tires on my car... that's exciting. Yes, it is.

My heart and head are definitely better... my appetite has returned. It's hard getting over being disappointed though. I didn't cry yesterday - that good! Being busy is definitely helping.

In the grand scheme of things my problems are small. I need to appreciate what I have.

Yesterday I also managed to submit a proposal for an art show - who knows if It will be accepted - but it was good to get it in before the deadline (three and a half hours)... I have to get into the swing of things in my art life... 2014 is going to see some changes.

That's all I know right now... go team.

No comments: