Wednesday, January 08, 2014

Ups and Downs and New Tires

I am medium.

That is my standard answer for people these days.

I've been worse, and I've been better.

Medium seems like a good answer.

I had a medium day yesterday... I only cried a few times... I didn't even cry this much when my dad died... Perhaps I have saved all my tears up for this point in time.

Last night I got home and didn't open the laptop... it was a nice change. I may do it more often... I just sat on the sofa and watched television (I love television), then curled up into my nest (i.e. blanket) and fell asleep.

On a bright note I am the proud owner of four new Michelin tires! The car handles like a dream now after the tires and alignment and a lube oil and filter... there's also a new bushing in there (what a bushing is I'm not quite sure but that's okay by me... I'll leave it to the professionals)...

I'm trying to think of things I can do to keep myself busy... it's when I have too much time to think is when I have the tendency to go down to that medium space...  this weekend is pretty full, I'm subbing classes on Saturday and then teaching on Sunday. I have to figure out where I'm going to watch the Seahawks game too.. that's the most important thing.

Go Hawks.

I guess that is all I have to report this morning... I'm hoping for a medium well day today.

No comments: