Tuesday, January 28, 2014

I'm still here!

I've been busy with life.

It feels good...

Today is my first really free Tuesday in a long time. No more teaching! I like teaching, but having so many classes was taking away from the time I needed for myself.

I am on a new path... the path of self-fulfillment..

This morning I am going to go back to the Dr. and see about my three month long cough.. it's getting old.  Other than the cough I feel fine... I just want to get rid of it so I can get back to training my backside off for the stair climb.

I've been away from training for too long.. I have to get back... I love the power I have when I'm climbing up those stairs...  it's liberating and depleting (in a good way)...

I'm taking life by the nads... I'm going to be the best I can be and I'm not going to be quiet about anything..

I am grateful for what I've been going through and all the friends who have been there for me and the love they have shown.

Life is good.

No comments: