Sunday, January 26, 2014

Weekend...

I don't recall when I last posted (maybe Thursday??).

I have been keeping busy with things.

Important things this weekend -
Reconnecting with old friends.
Movies - Dallas Buyers Club A+++
Going to Church for the first time in a long while (a new church, same denomination, different time, more manageable).
Filling out a Grant application on time.
laundry.
Visiting puppies.
Getting my armpits waxed.
Reading.

Listening to Meditations found on this page.

Life is getting better. Not that it was bad (it could always have been worse).

Next week I will have another weeknight free.. I'm looking forward to maybe working on some artwork, or cleaning up my place... it's beginning to look like a packrat lives here (no, not really..) I just need to put some things away.



No comments: