Wednesday, July 18, 2007

It all comes down to a dancing pickle...


I think I mentioned earlier that I had signed up for a free dating website. I received an email the other day from someone who called me "sweetheart". He said something about wanting to meet me and then he inserted a dancing pickle emoticon. I'm sorry, but I can't take anyone seriously with a dancing pickle.

I am happy to report that Stinky is feeling much better. The hives pretty much persisted all day and she was very uncomfortable. This morning she seems to be doing fine.

Today I have my interview and then I am stopping by to talk to talk to another attorney I worked for to see if I can help her out with some things.

I should be getting paid finally for all the ww meetings I've been working... it's only been about two months. Let's go check. Nope, no money yet, but Basic Health did get my payment and I will hopefully have some health insurance soon... do you know how long it's been since I've been to the doctor? I hope I'm not falling apart.

No comments: